New generation of advanced industrial welding solutions improves productivity through weld quality, ease of use and system flexibility.
The Continuum system delivers exceptional arc performance with less spatter and higher-quality welds on both thin and thick metals. With user-friendly controls and system modularity, Continuum will make challenging jobs easier, and improve productivity—giving you a competitive advantage.
Smart and powerful digital design has the fast response needed to deliver the most stable welding performance for better welding results.
Developed as a platform to meet current and future needs with integrated expansion capabilities.
Welding information management systems, Insight Core™ (standard) and Insight Centerpoint™ (optional), improve your welding operations by increasing productivity, improving quality and managing costs.
• The most popular process for majority of industrial welding applications
• Most adaptive arc on 16 gauge (1.6 mm) and thicker
• Designed for all weld positions
• Fast, low-heat, low-spatter process—for materials 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) and thinner
• Great for gap filling
• Shortest arc length/lowest pulse voltage for lower heat and lower spatter at higher speeds
• Lowest heat process, best for gap handling
• Limited travel speed
MIG (short circuit)
• Lower spatter than traditional MIG welders
• Better arc performance with silicon bronze and coated materials
• Higher deposition rates than standard spray transfer on thicker materials
• Designed for welding applications in which spray transfer is preferred
Auto-Line™ power management technology allows for any input voltage hook-up (230–575 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Eliminates weld defects caused by dirty or unreliable power.
Tru-Feed™ technology provides precise feeding operation for stable arc performance.
• Low-inertia motor provides faster response for the best arc starts with the least amount of spatter.
• Balanced-pressure drive-roll design and tensioners feed wire in its truest and straightest form for consistent feedability, resulting in better welding performance.
User interface makes the system easy to set up and adjust with minimal training.
Spring-loaded Accu-Mate™ connection aligns gun perfectly in the drive-roll carrier—preventing the gun from being pulled loose and providing consistent wire feeding.
Quick-change dual-bearing drive rolls give you more consistent wire feeding.
Drive rolls and guides are common with other Miller industrial feeders (use existing, not new parts).
Inlet guide installation is toolless.
Toolless positive-locking rotatable drive assembly allows operator to rotate the drive, eliminating severe bends in the wire feed path. This extends gun-liner life and aids in feeding difficult wires.
Quality-engineered rear cable management protects your connections to keep you productive.
Wind Tunnel Technology™. Internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, debris—greatly improving reliability.
Fan-On-Demand™ operates only when needed reducing noise, power consumption, and the amount of airborne contaminants pulled through the machine.
|Weldable Metals||Specialty Metals |
|Input Voltage||220/230/240 V |
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Portability||Running Gear / Cart (Standard)|
|Weld Output||CC / CV|
|Net Width||28 in|
|Net Height||36 in|
|Net Length||48 in|
|Net Weight||250 lbs|