Low-hydrogen welding is a mainstay of many fabrication and maintenance applications. Covered electrodes are often used in all types of weather and in hard-to-reach locations. Expert welders want a stick electrode they can rely on for deep penetration, consistent quality, and X-ray caliber welds. But not all covered electrodes are created equal.
The same quality and expertise that goes into the Atom Arc line also goes into the ESAB 7018 covered electrode. ESAB 7018 electrodes are perfect for general fabrication and welding, offering consistent performance and welder appeal.
- Ideal for maintenance and general repair applications
- A simple electrode for the price-conscious fabricator
- Good weldability in horizontal and vertical positions
- Excellent re-striking and slag removal
- E7018 AWS Classification
- Bridge Construction
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Civil Construction
- Ship/Barge Building
- Mobile Equipment
- Welding-SMAW/MMA (Stick)