The new LHN 240i Plus is even better than its old generation. With a new design, the machine brings more strength, power, reliability and other news that will make your day-to-day life easier, such as digital panel, longer cables and multiple carrying straps. And the most important point: more power. The LHN 240i Plus has an even greater duty cycle, with 200A at 40%, to work all day.
- Longer duty cycle - For professional applications, welding with electrodes up to 4.0m, including cellulosics and E7018.
- TIG welding (GTAW) - Ease of arc opening through liveTig technology, plus excellent arc stability even by welding thin plates.
- More robust, with stronger panels and impact resistant.
- New handles, easier to carry and can also be used to wind cables, keeping them organized and making transport easier.
- Digital Panel - more precision to adjust the parameters.
- Longer cables - flexibility in the workplace with 4m electrode cables and 3m work grip with OKC 50 connectors.
- Arc Force and HotStart function - Automatic function for better arc aperture, not letting the electrode stick on the part and excellent arc weld stability.
- Reliable - tested and approved in the strictest global standards for welding equipment.
- Protection - features overload protection sensor, making it very reliable and durable.