Jackson Safety brand hearing protection provides quality, comfort, and ease-of- use in disposable, reusable, and passive styles. Each provide excellent attenuation in a wide variety of noise- level environments.
All hearing protectors sold by Jackson Safety are tested to the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to S3.19-1974 standard and receive a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR.) Each product is labeled as required by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA.)
The NRR number gives consumers a methodology to judge performance among different models of hearing protectors. A higher number indicates more effective protection against sound.
- Ideal for food manufacturing facilities
- Special blue color contrasts with most food products
- Metal bearing embedded in the earplug for easy detection
- Individual packaging for hygienic storage
- Ridged for a better grip with insertion and removal
- Soft TPE flange for comfortable fit and seal
- ANSI S3.19-1074