Welds 24 gauge - 3/16 in. mild steel. Uses 120V power.
Auto-Set™ automatically provides the right settings to weld mild steel while infinite voltage control allows the flexibility to manually set your own parameters.
• Set the wire diameter, a blue light shows Auto-Set is activated
• Dial in the thickness of what you’re welding
• Start welding with the exact parameters you need!
Angled cast-aluminum drive system with calibrated tension knob creates consistent feeding and easy setup for up to 15-foot MIG guns.
Quick Select™ drive roll makes setup quicker by offering three grooves—two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
Auto Spool Gun Detect™ automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected eliminating the need for a switch.
Smooth-Start™ provides a smooth, spatter-free start. It’s the best-starting machine in the small MIG machine category.
Thermal overload protection shuts down unit and activates the over temperature light if
airflow is blocked or duty cycle is exceeded. Automatically resets when unit cools.
Uses 4- or 8-inch (102 or 203 mm) spools and can be set up to weld with .024–.030 inch (0.6–0.8 mm) solid wire and .030–.035 inch (0.8–0.9 mm) flux-cored wire.
- Millermatic 141
- 6.5-ft. (2 m) power cord with plug
- Small running gear/cylinder rack
- 10-ft. (3 m) M-100 MIG gun and cable assembly
- 10-ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Argon and AR/CO2 mix flow gauge regulator with gas hose
- Hobart® spool of .030-in. (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Quick Select™ drive rolls for .024-in. (0.6 mm) or .030/.035-in. (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035-in. (0.8/0.9 mm) flux-cored wire
- Two contact tips for .030-in. (0.8 mm) wire
- Material thickness gauge (#229 895)
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps
|Industries Interests||Racing / Customizing / Restoring |
DIY / Home Hobbyist
Farm and Ranch
Metal Art / Sculptures
|Weldable Metals||Steel |
|Input Voltage||110/115/120 V|
|Input Hz||60 Hz|
|Rated Output||90 Amps at 18.5 VDC, 20% duty cycle|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||30 VDC|
|Wire Feed Speed||15 IPM - 360 IPM |
0.4 m/min - 9.1 m/min
|Wire Diameter||Solid Steel 0.024 in 0.03 in |
Solid Steel 0.6 mm 0.8 mm
Stainless 0.024 in 0.03 in
Stainless 0.6 mm 0.8 mm
Flux Cored 0.03 in 0.035 in
Flux Cored 0.8 mm 0.9 mm
|Net Width||11.25 in|
|Net Height||12.5 in|
|Net Length||20.5 in|
|Net Weight||51 lbs|
|Warranty||3 Years |
Miller's True Blue Warranty
Running Gear / Cart (Standard)