Welds 24 gauge - 3/8 in. material in a single pass. Uses 120V or 240V power.
Advanced Auto-Set™ now includes five different wire/gas combinations and .024-inch (0.6 mm) wire capability. The easiest welder to use just became more versatile.
• Wire/gas combinations include Flux Cored, Mild Steel with 100% CO2, Mild Steel with C25, Stainless Steel, and Aluminum with spool gun
• Select the wire type and gas being used
• Set the wire diameter, and select from .024, .030 and .035 diameters. A blue LED indicates that Auto-Set is activated
• Dial in the thickness of what you’re welding
• Start welding with the exact parameters you need!
Inverter technology combines best-in-class arc characteristics with the portability of a 38-pound machine. The arc is extremely forgiving to variations in arc length and travel speeds.
Multi-voltage plug (MVP™) allows connection to common 120- and 240- volt power receptacles without the use of any tools—simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect to the power cord.
Angled cast-aluminum drive system with calibrated tension knob creates consistent feeding and easy setup for up to 15-foot MIG guns.
Quick Select™ drive roll makes setup quicker by offering three grooves—two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
Auto Spool Gun Detect™ automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected eliminating the need for a switch.
Fan-On-Demand™ power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled though the machine.
Smooth-Start™ provides a smooth, spatter-free start. It’s the best-starting machine in the small MIG machine category.
Thermal overload protection shuts down unit and activates the over temperature light if airflow is blocked or duty cycle is exceeded. Automatically resets when unit cools.
Uses 4- or 8-inch (102 or 203 mm) spools and can be set up to weld with .024–.035 inch (0.6–0.9 mm) solid wire and .030–.045 inch (0.8–1.2 mm) flux-cored wire.
- Millermatic 211
- 6.5 ft (2 m) power cord and MVP™ adapter plugs for 120V and 240V
- 10 ft (3 m) M-100 MIG gun and cable assembly
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
- Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Spool of Hobart® .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire
- Quick Select™ drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 (0.8/0.9 mm) flux cored wire
- Material thickness gauge #229895
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps
- Running gear/cylinder rack
|Industries Interests||DIY / Home Hobbyist |
Farm and Ranch
Metal Art / Sculptures
Racing / Customizing / Restoring
|Weldable Metals||Steel |
|Input Voltage||110/115/120 V |
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Rated Output||150 A at 21.5 VDC, 40% duty cycle (240V) |
115 A at 19.8 VDC, 20% duty cycle (120V)
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||54 VDC|
|Amperage Range||30 A - 230 A|
|Wire Feed Speed||1.5 m/min - 15.2 m/min |
60 IPM - 600 IPM
|Wire Diameter||Solid Steel 0.024 in 0.035 in |
Stainless 0.024 in 0.035 in
Flux Cored 0.03 in 0.045 in
Solid Steel 0.6 mm 0.9 mm
Stainless 0.6 mm 0.9 mm
Flux Cored 0.8 mm 1.2 mm
|Spool Size||8 in (203 mm)|
|Net Width||11.25 in|
|Net Height||12.5 in|
|Net Length||20.5 in|
|Net Weight||38 lbs|
|Warranty||3 Years |
Miller's True Blue Warranty
Running Gear / Cart (Standard)