First single- or three-phase power Millermatic that welds material from 22 gauge to 1/2 in thick in a single pass. Perfect for fabrication, manufacturing, maintenance and repair.
Built-in Pulsed MIG programs
• .035 and .045 inch (0.9 and 1.2 mm) for mild or stainless steel.
• .035 and .047 inch (0.9 and 1.2 mm) for 4000 and 5000 series aluminum.
• .045 inch (1.2 mm) for metal core.
All programmed information is stored for MIG, push-pull and spool guns, and is restored after each power up.
Single- or three-phase input power with line voltage compensation for constant output even with fluctuations to the input power.
Aluminum Pulse Hot Start™ automatically provides more arc power to eliminate a “cold start” that is inherent with aluminum starts.
Superior aluminum performance. Direct connection for optional XR™ push-pull guns or Spoolmatic® spool gun. With Gun-On-Demand™, simply pull the trigger for the gun to be used and you’re ready to weld.
EXCLUSIVE! Auto-Gun Detect™ automatically adjusts voltage, wire speed and timers for faster switching between MIG, push-pull and spool guns.
Fan-On-Demand™ cooling system only operates when needed, reducing power consumption and contaminants drawn into the machine.
Industrial four-roll wire drive system features two easy-to-set, scaled, tension adjustments and quick-change reversible drive rolls for .035- and .045-inch (0.9 and 1.2 mm) wire.
• Adjustable crater feature optimizes crater size for steel, stainless, aluminum and metal-core applications.
• Crater time delay allows deactivation of crater feature for tack or small welds.
• Run-in adjustment for MIG, push-pull and spool guns.
• Built-in two-minute spot timer.
• Pre-flow and post-flow adjustment.
• View actual welding amperage/voltage during welding, and five seconds after arc has shutoff.
• SharpArc™ controls welding arc cone width in Pulsed MIG welding mode.
• Inductance control customizes weld out put characteristics in MIG welding mode.
- Millermatic 350P power source
- Bernard® Q300 15 ft (4.6 m) MIG gun with extra Centerfire™ contact tips
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable with clamp
- 10 ft (3 m) Industrial power cord (without plug) for single- or three-phase
- Factory-installed gas solenoid
- Argon mix regulator/flow meter
- Factory-installed, low-mounted running gear/cylinder rack
- .035/.045 in (0.9/1.2 mm) reversible V-groove drive rolls (order U-groove drive roll kits for aluminum welding)
- Extra Contact tips
|Industries Interests||Racing / Customizing / Restoring |
Boat / Yacht
DIY / Home Hobbyist
|Weldable Metals||Steel |
|Input Voltage||208 V |
|Input Phase||1- and 3-Phase|
|Input Hz||60 Hz|
|Input Amperage||61 A|
|Rated Output||300 Amps at 32 VDC, 60% duty cycle, 1- or 3-Phase|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||72 VDC|
|Amperage Range||25 A - 400 A|
|Wire Feed Speed||1.3 m/min - 17.8 m/min |
50 IPM - 700 IPM
|Wire Diameter||Solid Steel 0.023 in 0.045 in |
Solid Steel 0.6 mm 1.2 mm
Stainless 0.03 in 0.045 in
Stainless 0.8 mm 1.2 mm
Aluminum 0.035 in 0.047 in
Aluminum 0.9 mm 1.2 mm
Metal-Core 0.035 in 0.052 in
Metal-Core 0.9 mm 1.3 mm
Flux Cored 0.03 in 0.052 in
Flux Cored 0.8 mm 1.3 mm
|Spool Size||12 in (305 mm)|
|Net Width||19 in|
|Net Height||34 in|
|Net Length||41 in|
|Net Weight||181 lbs|
|Warranty||3 Years |
Miller's True Blue Warranty
|Portability||Running Gear / Cart (Standard)|