First single- or three-phase power Millermatic that's optimized to weld aluminum. Perfect for fabrication, manufacturing, maintenance and repair.
Superior aluminum performance. Direct connection for Miller 10-pin XR-Aluma-Pro™ and XR™ Pistol Grip air-cooled push-pull guns. With Auto Gun Detect, simply pull the trigger for the gun to be used and you’re ready to weld.
Note: Not compatible with standard MIG guns.
NEW! True torque feed motor push-pull design provides continuous push force to the wire while the gun motor controls the speed at the gun. The motors work together to provide accurate and positive wire feed speed without wire shaving or deformation.
Synergic pulsed welding mode offers the simplicity of single-knob control. The machine will select the correct pulse power based on the wire feed speed (WFS) set by the operator.
NEW! Synergic MIG provides communication between power source, feeder and gun. As wire speed increases/decreases, the arc voltage also increases/decreases to maintain a constant welding arc.
NEW! Trigger schedule select (SCHD) allows the operator to select the alternative schedule by quickly tapping the gun trigger when not welding. Useful when switching between two welding parameters is needed.
NEW! Trigger hold allows the operator to release the trigger while making long continuous welds, reducing hand and finger fatigue.
NEW! Jog and purge allow operator to jog the wire, or purge gas lines and preset gas pressure at the regulator before welding.
Fan-On-Demand™ cooling only operates when needed, reducing power consumption and contaminants inside the unit.
• Run-in adjustment for better starts
• Built-in two-minute spot timer
• Pre-flow and post-flow adjustment
• View actual welding amperage/voltage during welding, and five seconds after arc has shutoff
• SharpArc™ controls welding arc cone width in pulsed MIG welding mode
• Inductance control customizes weld output characteristics in MIG welding mode
- Power source
- 10-ft. (3 m) industrial power cord (without plug)
- 10-ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Factory-installed gas solenoid
- Smith® Argon mix regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Factory-installed, low-mounted running
- gear/cylinder rack
- .035 and .047-in. (0.9 and 1.2 mm) U-groove aluminum drive rolls
- 25-ft. (7.6 m), 175 A gun for .030–.047 in. (0.8–1.2 mm) aluminum (#300 948)
|Industries Interests||Racing / Customizing / Restoring |
DIY / Home Hobbyist
Farm and Ranch
Boat / Yacht
|Input Voltage||460/480 V |
|Input Phase||1- and 3-Phase|
|Input Hz||60 Hz|
|Input Amperage||30 A|
|Rated Output||300 Amps at 32 VDC, 60% duty cycle, 60Hz, 1- or 3-Phase|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||72 VDC|
|Amperage Range||25 A - 400 A|
|Wire Feed Speed||1.3 m/min - 20 m/min |
50 IPM - 20 m/min
1.3 m/min - 800 IPM
50 IPM - 800 IPM
|Wire Diameter||Aluminum 0.035 in 0.047 in |
Aluminum 0.9 mm 1.2 mm
|Spool Size||12 in (305 mm)|
|Net Width||19 in|
|Net Height||34 in|
|Net Length||41 in|
|Net Weight||181 lbs|
|Warranty||3 Years |
Miller's True Blue Warranty
|Portability||Running Gear / Cart (Standard)|