The dryWIRE® Type 24 provides general purpose heated storage conditions. It has a wide range of uses, but is ideally suited and designed for storage of flux cored wire.
Adjustable shelving units allow storage of multiple sized spools or a combination of flux cored wire and electrodes. Welders can increase capacity or adjust for alternate uses by simply rearranging the shelving. The oven also features a thermostat mounted on the rear of the oven, allowing for chamber temperature control.
The rugged design and durability make dryWIRE Type 24 rod ovens a long term investment to see you through multiple projects.
The dryWIRE® Type 24 oven keeps your flux cored wire moisture-free
- Capacity of 24 spools of flux cored wire (12 in diameter) or 16 spools of flux cored wire (16 in diameter)
- Door rack stores 50 lb of TIG rods
- Adjustable shelving arrangement offers flexibility to maximize spool storage space
- Ideally suited for preheating parts or general purpose storage
- Thermostatic control
- Available with optional thermometer for immediate temperature indication
Voltage: 240/480 Volts - Single phase
Temperature: 100°F - 550°F Adjustable
Heating element: 2,500 watts
Thermostat: Adjustable with indicator light
Thermometer: Optional door-mounted thermometer
Insulation: Fiberglass batt (2.00 inches)